Wednesday, September 13, 2017

What I Did For My Summer Vacation

I'll give you a hint: what I did not do for my summer vacation is clean my house. It's a disaster. When someone mentioned that they almost stopped at my house unannounced a few days ago to say hi, I panicked. Even on a good day my housekeeping wouldn't pass the white glove test, or any other color, including camouflage. Definitely not prepared for unexpected visitors.

What I did do this summer is play with my family, and write. Sometimes, I did them both at the same time. It was a great time, and I accomplished a lot, so I guess I'm living the dream. 

(Readjusts rose-colored glasses.)

In a few weeks I'll have an announcement for a new book arrival! I'm so excited to share it. So excited, in fact, that I'll be doing a drawing for an awesome prize. More on that soon.

Meanwhile, here's the view from my happy place, watching the Pacific Ocean come and go while I write romantic stories. Good times. Those little dots on the beach are cars, by the way. It's a lofty happy place. 

Happy reading!
Amberlee



No comments:

Post a Comment